Here are a few edible recipes that you can make at home with https://tropicexotic.ca/:
- Cannabis-Infused Brownies
- 1 cup of cannabutter
- 2 cups of sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Preheat your oven to 350°F.
- Grease a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mix the cannabutter and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla, and stir.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt.
- Gradually mix in the flour mixture to the butter and sugar mixture, stirring until well combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool and enjoy.
- Cannabis-Infused Gummies
- 1/2 cup of fruit juice
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1 tablespoon of gelatin
- 1/4 teaspoon of citric acid
- Cannabis tincture or cannabis-infused honey, to taste
- In a saucepan, combine the fruit juice, honey, and gelatin. Stir over low heat until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and stir in the citric acid and cannabis tincture or cannabis-infused honey.
- Pour the mixture into silicone molds and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Once set, remove from the molds and enjoy.
- Cannabis-Infused Buttered Popcorn
- 1/4 cup of popcorn kernels
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1 tablespoon of cannabis-infused oil or cannabutter
- Salt, to taste
- Heat the butter and cannabis-infused oil or cannabutter in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add the popcorn kernels and stir until they are evenly coated.
- Cover the pot and continue cooking, shaking the pot occasionally, until the popping slows down.
- Remove from heat and season with salt to taste.
- Serve and enjoy.
It’s important to note that the potency of homemade edibles can vary greatly depending on factors such as the type and amount of cannabis used and the cooking method. It’s always best to start with a low dose and wait at least 2 hours before consuming more to avoid overconsumption.